PROFILE DESIGN SONIC/ERGO/50a AEROBAR
- The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible.
- The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position despite a fairly minimalist appearance the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose.
- The Ergo armrest has been created to offer both a huge upgrade in our range as well as increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to cup the arms.
- There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1500 possible configurations.
- As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip on bar on the market (and in history).
- The 50a extensions offer a 50deg ski bend shape
- Bracket: Sonic, Armrest: Ergo / 10mm Pads
- Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm), Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Stack: The minimum is 60mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 70mm of stack in 5mm increments.
- Weight: 559g