PROFILE DESIGN AERIA ULTIMATE II CARBON AEROBAR/STEM 42CM
- The Aeria Ultimate has been updated with lighter armrests and extensions. Our popular Ergo armrests offer a more curved shape than the Boom armrest used previously, as well as lower weight.
- The 35C+ extensions offer a slightly higher rise than the original T4C and are half the weight, saving 120g in their uncut form.
- The Aeria Ultimate II offers a combination of aerodynamic integration and supreme fit range. With the change in spec comfort for most users will be increased alongside the performance advantage of lower weight
- There are 96 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1632 possible configurations.
- The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual - offset design (shared with Race and Boom armrests) gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market.
- The 35C+ extensions offer a 35deg angle with a low rise and 400mm length. They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing.
- They offer the lowest weight of any current carbon extension thanks to the use of very high grade carbon and exhaustive testing.
- The 35C+ extensions can be paired with the Aeroport Di2 adaptor. The Aeria Ultimate II includes a bridge with optional bottle mount.