The Envy Prodigy scooter is the undisputed number one freestyle scooter sold worldwide. Envy have taken this scooter to the next level. With 5 awesome colourways to match your style, this scooter has a style to suit everyone’s needs. The Prodigy is equipped with a brand new FORGED head tube, Prodigy 6061-T6 Aluminium deck with deck base cut out and 82.5 degrees Head tube. Envy have put the finishing touches with a nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake so that you’ll be in complete control. All of this is topped with the Classic 4130 Chromoly Prodigy bars and its iconic gusted design for style in high performance. While the TPR Hand Grips are soft but extremely durable at 160mm long they give the perfect amount coverage to help you ride at your absolute best.
Envy have built this scooter with a two Bolt 6061 Aluminium Clamp with 6mm bolts for easy installation. You'll be rolling with 120mm Gap Core Wheels for the slickest ride. The Prodigy complete is the perfect scooter for the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding to the next level and tear it up in the world of freestyle scootering.
- Forged Headtube
- 120mm Gap Core Wheels
- Chromoly thermal bars
- Aluminium Reaper V2 Bars
- Deck base Cut-Out
- Forks: Prodigy 6061 Aluminium Ihc Forks 30x125mm Compatible
- Wheels: 120mm “Gap” Core Wheels 24mm Wide 86a Pu
- Brake: Nylon Bolt On Brake- 5mm Brake Bolt
- Deck: 6061-T6 Aluminium Deck At 495mm/19.5”Long X 120mmm/4.7”Wide 82.5° Head Tube Angle .
- Bars: Reaper V2 Alu Bars 620mm/24.5”High X 540mm/21.25”Wide
- Grips: 160mm Long TPR Handgrips With Nylon Barends
- Clamp: 2 Bolt 6061 Oversized Aluminium Clamp- 6mm Bolts