Our new premium fork mount, the low-profile HighSpeed, is streamlined, strong, and versatile. It easily transports mountain, road, and fat-tyre bikes and fits both quick release and thru axles. Bikes are secured using the new and easy-to-use TorqueRight™ knob for a precise and strong hold. The sleek and stylish HighSpeed tray is designed for maximum hatch clearance. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- Weight - 4.35 kg
- Dimensions - L 138.4 cm x W 22.9 cm x H 12.1 cm
- Capacity - 1 bike capacity
- Total MAX. bike weight - 18.1 kg
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5" fat-tyre bikes
- Seamlessly carries both quick release (9 mm) and thru axle bikes (12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm)
- New TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision.
- Sleek, low profile tray minimises hatch interference and accommodates tyres up to 5" wide
- Tool free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- Add SKS Locks to the TailWhip™ cable and crossbar attachment to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack. For additional security add a lock to the TorqueRight™ knob (SKS sold separately).