Drivo II data accuracy while training is ensured by the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor). This sensor is an innovative integrated power meter that measures power output with +/- 0.5% accuracy. Thanks to a more precise OTS, Drivo II is the most accurate home trainer you can find in the market right now. Your device will show your results which are precise and real. There are no more gaps in what you exert and what the device shows. Your ftp is real. No more mistakes, no more estimations, no more regrets.
Elite has made Drivo II faster, more responsive. Its stepping motor can adjust the required resistance almost immediately to give you an exciting experience. Whether you’re facing a steep climb in an Elite Real video or the volcano in Zwift Drivo II immediately reacts. Virtual reality becomes more tangible, almost real. You’ll be impressed by it!
DRIVO II is counted among the new generation of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedalling right away.
DRIVO II automatically adjusts resistance and manages your training session. Passion for pedalling along with the accuracy of DRIVO II is the right combination for perfect training sessions. DRIVO can be managed via the My E-Training software (36-month free subscription) or other indoor cycling services (which usually require paid subscription), such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
Pedalling analysis is a new function developed exclusively for those who choose one of ELITE's top interactive home trainers, among which DRIVO II stands out. This function monitors a cyclist power output via a 24-point system along the whole pedalling movement. By employing two types of charts it is possible to display the power output change while pedalling, the overall coordination of the pedalling movement as a result of the combined effort of the extensor and flexor muscles, and the pedalling roundness and mechanical efficiency of the training performance. The pedalling analysis function is available for purchase in Elite's My E-Training software.
DRIVO II automatically adjusts resistance and is compatible with the best apps and software - it can be managed via ELITE or third-party software. The home trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes. Includes 142 x 12mm thru-axle adapters.
Accurate and powerful, DRIVO II is simulates slopes up to 24% as it has a very high-power output even at low speed.
Indoor training has never been so real and effective. The internal 6-kg. flywheel has been designed to recreate the same pedalling roundness you have when cycling on the road.
You won't hear any noise while pedalling, just you and your bike chain.
• Data accuracy while training is ensured by the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor)
• Automatically adjusts resistance and manages your training session
• Internal 6-kg flywheel designed to recreate the same pedalling roundness as when cycling on the road
• Faster and more responsive. Stepping motor adjusts required resistance almost immediately
• Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
• Wireless: ANT+ (FE-C Power and Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed & Cadence)
• Simulates slopes up to 24% as it has a very high-power output even at low speed
• Max power: 2300W @ 40kh/h
• Drivo II can be managed via the My E-Training software (36-month free subscription)
• Trainer can be controlled by Smartphone, tablet, cyclocomputer, Windows and Mac, sports watches, ANT+ computer and/or Bluetooth
• You won't hear any noise while pedalling, just you and your bike chain
• Compatible both with road and MTB bikes
• Dimensions: 800 x 850mm
• Height: 510mm
• Weight: 23kg
• Includes 142 x 12mm thru-axle adapters