The same meticulous craftsmanship and engineering that went into Felt’s line of carbon FR models also spawned the FR aluminum series. With a Dynaform TIG-welded 6061 aluminum frame and UHC Advanced carbon fork, the FR30 chassis is as finely tuned an instrument as one demands for maximum performance without compromise. Built with a Shimano 105 drivetrain, the FR30 is set to outperform the competition and exceed your expectations.
Exceptional ventilation, clean aerodynamics and luxurious fit make the Falcon a winning choice for wherever the road may lead.
TOTAL VENTS - 18 VENTS
COMPLIANCE - CPSC BICYCLE
MIPS - MIPS®-EQUIPPED - MIPS STANDS FOR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM, WHICH IS A LEADING SLIP-PLANE TECHNOLOGY INSIDE THE HELMET DESIGNED TO REDUCE ROTATIONAL FORCES THAT CAN RESULT FROM CERTAIN IMPACTS.
CONSTRUCTION - FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL - A PROCESS PIONEERED BY BELL BONDS THE HELMET'S OUTER SHELL TO THE EPS FOAM LINER TO CREATE A STURDIER HELMET.LIGHTWEIGHT INTERNAL POLYCARBONATE ROLL CAGE
FIT SYSTEM - FLOAT FIT - A MINIMALIST, LIGHTWEIGHT FIT SYSTEM WITH AN EASY-TO-TURN RUBBER OVERMOLDED DIAL FOR ADJUSTMENTS (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS)
RETENTION SYSTEM - NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES: QUICK-ADJUST FASTENERS THAT HELP KEEP STRAPS FLAT AND PROPERLY POSITIONED
INTERIOR - SWEAT GUIDE PAD DESIGN PULLS MOISTURE AWAY FROM THE BROW PAD AND AWAY FROM EYEWEAR
For thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling. We’ve learned, refined and developed our products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation. We created the MET Trenta to mark this milestone year.
A DIFFERENCE OF DETAIL
Both versions of the Trenta are built to offer maximum ventilation and aerodynamic performance. The difference between them is simply one of construction, with the Trenta tipping the scales at just slightly heavier than its 3K Carbon big brother.
While a small weight sacrifice is made, the drag-reduction offered by both Trenta designs is totally equal, ensuring you can cut through the wind with efficiency and speed, arriving at the finish feeling fresher than your rivals.
Two incredible options, the choice is yours.
HEAD CONTACT SURFACE
We built the MET Trenta in such a way that only 30% of the head will be in contact with the helmet when you’re wearing it. This allows the other 70% to benefit from the optimised airflow passing through the internal cavity, keeping you cooler as you ride.
The tail of the helmet also has an aerodynamic purpose. It works in synergy with the NACA front vent and the rear deflector to effectively drive airflow.
It has a lower profile at the rear, which we developed thanks to specific wind-tunnel testing in the NEWTON laboratory of Milan.
The 007 Superlight helmet has clearly been designed to reduce drag, with a smooth exterior and a minimum number of ventilation ports. There are just six air vents in total, the biggest a wide slim vent right at the front, over the brow, designed to scoop cooling in into the helmet and channel it over the top of the head.
The new helmet is manufactured using a monoshell inmould process with a Competition+ Fit System, the company’s retention device with a micro-dial and height adjustment. There’s a magnetic buckle and antibacterial pads inside.