The Montana XT3 have flexibility at the toe area for easy running off-the-bike. A removable Power Blade system provides maximum stiffness when used and when removed allows for ventilation. Dual density crampons offer both rigidity and traction.
The Montana XT3 shoe provides great versatility on and off the bike thanks to an array of removable and adjustable features.
- T-FLEX POWER BLADE reinforced nylon outsole: Removable POWER BLADE System provides maximum stiffness and, when removed, allows cooling and ventilation
- Dual density lugs: Offer both rigidity and traction and allow for better mud evacuation
- Removable studs under toe cup: Better adherence and protection to front outsole
- Lateral and vertical positioning ratchet: Effective support for various types of forefoot pedaling
- Offset straps: Provide effective heel support
- Ratchet main closure and velcro straps: Effective support
- Ratchet reinforcement: Provides 100% protection in any position
- Main strap lateral adjustment system: Multiple placement for any forefoot positioning
- HRS-80: Provides heel support
- Synthetic leather and sandwich mesh upper: Provides comfort and good support
- Ventilated EVA insole: Allows for through-and-through ventilation
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 14.5 oz/411 g